Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Break

Having just embarked on this journey I find myself having to take a week's pause. A dear friend is getting married in the Dominican Republic and I am going along to participate in the joyous event. I anticipate that my internet access will be intermittent at best, likely non-existent. I will return to posting on the 2nd of September. Thanks to all who have visited the site, whether they have commented or not. It is humbling that you would use up some of your valuable time on me!

1 comment:

Student of the World said...

Seems fitting that someone with your moniker should be going to the Dominican Republic. :-) Upon your return, be sure to regale us with tales of revelry and photographs of debauchery! I eagerly await your future posts (and upcoming scrabble contests).