Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Belated Launch

For years I have contemplated inflicting my "thoughts' on a wider public by way of a blog and have not done so through a combination of procrastination and deep respect for what people like my brethren, Jdid, have done with the medium. Nevertheless, I sally forth, at a time when many, including the aforementioned Jdid, are inclined to the view that blogging is past its sell-by date. What am I offering here? Thoughts on Jamaica, Canada, Politics, History, Books, Sports, Entertainment, Culture and much else beside from a reasonably intelligent observer of eclectic tastes and background. Inevitably, I will offer insights into myself in the course of this journey but I will try to keep self-indulgence to minimal levels! A tall order, I know! Well, dear readers, let us embark together!

3 comments:

Jdid said...

let me congratulate you on finally joining us in the blogsphere.

Student of the World said...

I eagerly await your kernels of wisdom!

Unknown said...

Yes sah! Gwaan do yuh ting!!
Wrist-pec' maximum!!