Monday, October 1, 2007

apologia

To that small coterie of you that have turned to this space on occasion to read my feeble entries, I offer my apologies for the dearth of posts for the past little while. I confess to a crash in my levels of motivation after the excitement that attended the launch. I deluded myself into thinking that things would have gotten off to a better start vis-a-vis the number of readers. My folly was in perceiving the development of a large readership as a sprint rather than a marathon. Anyway, disabused as I now am of such errors, I return to what I hope will be a reasonably regular schedule of postings.

4 comments:

Jdid said...

you fall fa de big trick my yout. the laws state that the folk you've informed of your blog who you think will comment may possibly read every now and then but 99% of them will NOT i repeat NOT comment.

in order to get other more loyal and vocal readers one must step forth boldly into the blogshere and comment on other likeminded individuals pages.

Student of the World said...

We forgive you. Now get writing!!!

(Says she who stopped writing on her own blog after 3 days of excitement)

Unknown said...

Keep at it. Sensational stuff like that Vick-tim article sells Ultimately just express yourself and gwaan do yuh ting. Most times I am a part of the 99% jdid spoke about

Esteban Agosto Reid said...

Please continue to post.Your comments are quite instructive and interesting.Readership and responses will eventually fall into place.